100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Buckingham Palace & Changing of the GuardKde Buckingham Palace & Changing of the Guard, So, 18 čec 2020 - Ne, 27 zář 2020
Od 2 089 Kč
2. London in StyleKde London in Style, St, 1 dub 2020 - Pá, 1 kvě 2020
Od 4 769 Kč
3. Londýnský TowerKde Londýnský Tower , So, 25 led 2020 - So, 23 led 2021
Od 755 Kč
4. Westminster AbbeyKde Westminster Abbey, So, 25 led 2020 - Pá, 1 kvě 2020
Od 628 Kč
5. Katedrály Sv. PavlaKde Katedrály Sv. Pavla, So, 25 led 2020 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 570 Kč
6. Madame Tussauds - The Royal Tea ExperienceKde Madame Tussauds, So, 25 led 2020 - So, 23 led 2021
Od 1 259 Kč
7. Afternoon Tea at The RubensKde Afternoon Tea at The Rubens, Út, 28 led 2020 - Pá, 1 kvě 2020
Od 1 418 Kč
8. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone HotelKde Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , Út, 28 led 2020 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 1 558 Kč
9. Buckinghamský PalácKde Buckinghamského paláce , So, 25 led 2020 - Pá, 27 zář 2019
Od 758 Kč
10. London, Windsor Castle and Hampton CourtKde London, Windsor Castle and Hampton Court, So, 25 led 2020 - Út, 31 říj 2017
Od 2 541 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Buckingham Palace & English Tea
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Experience two quintessential London institutions: the Changing of the Guard and Afternoon Tea. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to explore the State Apartments of Buckingham Palace; they are only open two months a year.
- Skip the line to Buckingham Palace & the State Apartments
- Enjoy a rare visit, only open two months a year
- Experience the Changing of the Guard
- Enjoy a pleasant guided stroll through St. James' Park
- End your tour with a lovely Afternoon Tea
- Enjoy a small tour group of max. 25 people
Enjoy the Ultimate London Experience
Experience two quintessential London institutions in one and same tour: the Changing of the Guard and Afternoon Tea.
Your guide will secure you a spot with a prime view at the Changing of the Guard, after which you’ll have the rare chance to visit the inside of the royal residence: Buckingham Palace. The palace opens its doors to visitors for a limited time each year and it seems that just about everyone would like to get inside!
Guides are not allowed to speak inside the palace, so your guide will take the time to arm you with plenty of background information and advice before you set off on your own.
Last part of your tour is a relaxing stroll to a luxury hotel for traditional afternoon tea. Your guide will walk you through the tradition as only a true local can, as you work your way through a selection of finger sandwiches, the classic scone with thick clotted cream and homemade jams as well as freshly made cakes and pastries.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts by the Duke of York Column. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at an elegant venue, where you'll enjoy your Afternoon Tea.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-14. Children under the age of 5 years are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Changing of the Guard will not operate in heavy rain and will be replaced with an extended walking tour. On occasional Sundays the changing of the guards may be rescheduled to early morning, meaning that we will not be able to see it.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
Fantastické: 5.0 – 2 reviews
Thoroughly enjoyed your Buckingham Palace from beginning to end....inside and outside of the Palace....Changing of the guards. Then afternoon tea at the end...it all felt magical, so happy that I went and highly recommend this to everyone!!
Doba trvání: 4 hours 45 minutes
Buckingham Palace & English Tea
Waterloo Place 9 Carlton Terrace London SW1Y 5AJ England
Potřebujete pomoc? Lene Vám s radostí odpoví na Vaše dotazy