100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Wartime London: Guided tourKde Wartime London: Guided tour, Út, 4 dub 2023 - Čt, 11 led 2024
Od 1 889 Kč
2. Spy & Espionage London: Guided tourKde Spy & Espionage London: Guided tour, Út, 4 dub 2023 - Čt, 11 led 2024
Od 1 889 Kč
3. Hard Rock Tour of London – AfternoonKde , Út, 4 dub 2023 - Čt, 11 led 2024
Od 1 080 Kč
4. Hard Rock Tour of London – Full DayKde , Út, 4 dub 2023 - Čt, 11 led 2024
Od 2 463 Kč
5. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry PotterKde Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, St, 29 bře 2023 - Ne, 31 pro 2023
Od 4 664 Kč
6. Afternoon Tea at The RubensKde Afternoon Tea at The Rubens, St, 29 bře 2023 - Ne, 31 pro 2023
Od 1 295 Kč
7. Underground London: Walking TourKde Underground London: Walking Tour, Ne, 26 bře 2023 - Čt, 11 led 2024
Od 740 Kč
8. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone HotelKde Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , Po, 27 bře 2023 - Pá, 12 led 2024
Od 1 423 Kč
9. Harry Potter: Filmové lokalityKde Harry Potter Film Locations, So, 25 bře 2023 - Čt, 11 led 2024
Od 729 Kč
10. Jack the Ripper TourKde Jack The Ripper Tour, So, 25 bře 2023 - St, 10 led 2024
Od 992 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Hard Rock Tour of London – Morning
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Join a real guided tour for hard rock fans and early birds: A Hard Rock Tour of London! You're taken through the city, where you see places related to The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, David Bowie and more! You also visit London's only rock museum 'The Vault' and eat a delicious lunch with an included drink of your choice inside the first ever Hard Rock Cafe in London.
- Visit locations relating to The Beatles, David Bowie and more
- Eat a two-course lunch at the world's first Hard Rock Cafe
- Get a private tour of London's only rock museum 'The Vault'
- Discover the story behind iconic songs and bands
- Learn about hard rock from your guide
- Drink a soft drink, a cup of tea or coffee to your lunch
- Listen to a rock soundtrack on board the bus
- Get a combined bus and walking tour
- Hear every word with your personal headset
Co mohu očekávat?
Calling all early birds! It's time to get your rock 'n' roll on! This guided Hard Rock Tour of London combines a bus tour with walking, rock music and a delicious lunch at the original Hard Rock Cafe in London!
Onboard the bus you hear all about important hard rock places in London. You see where the final Beatles concert ever was held, you pass by the place, where The Rolling Stones made their first album independently - and you hear fascinating stories about David Bowie, right on the street where everyone who was anyone picked up their colourful clothes. Bowie was no exception!
You also see places related not just to hard rock but to music in general: For example, you see the home where Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb of The Bee Gees composed and lived.
Then it's time to visit a truly special museum as you get a private tour of London's only rock museum - The Vault. Here you can find instruments, which used to belong to famous musicians such as Gene Simmons from KISS, Sting from The Police and Jimi Hendrix. You can also find John Lennon's glasses, one of Madonna's outfits from one of her most famous tours and pictures of musicians, who have visited Hard Rock Cafe - among them is Ringo Starr.
On June 14th, 1971, the first Hard Rock Cafe in the world opened on Old Park Lane in London. When the bus- and walking tour ends, you enter this historic hard rock cafe, take a seat and enjoy a delicious two-course lunch with a drink of your choice. Make sure to look around at the interior - if you pay close enough attention, you can see Eric Clapton’s red Fender Leader II guitar hanging near the bar.
Jak to funguje?
Your e-ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Show the ticket on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy with you.
- The tour includes walking sections so please bring comfortable shoes.
- Due to the nature of the subject the tour contains adult themes, so please use parental discretion.
- Small bags can be stored on board the coach during the walking sections of the tour.
- No hot drinks or hot food are allowed on board the coach. Cold drinks and cold food are allowed.
Is this suitable for me?
If you're an early bird who loves rock music, this is a must-try tour for you!
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Akceptovány kupóny na mobilním telefonu
Doba trvání: 4 hours 15 minutes
Co je součástí?
- VIP early acccess and a private tour of London's only rock museum 'The Vault'.
- A two-course lunch at the world’s first Hard Rock Cafe.
- A soft drink, tea or coffee to your lunch.
- A bus tour through London.
- Rock soundtrack on board the bus.
- A live guide with expertise in rock.
- Walking tour in some sections.
- Personal audio headset.
- Free Wi-Fi on the bus.
- USB charger at every seat.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9 A.M. (boarding at 8:45 P.M.).
Marble Arch Great Cumberland Place Marylebone London W1H 7DL
Potřebujete pomoc? Lene Vám s radostí odpoví na Vaše dotazy