100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Kensington PalaceKde Kensington Palace, Ne, 26 led 2020 - Čt, 31 pro 2020
Od 459 Kč
2. Stonehenge and BathKde Stonehenge and Bath, Po, 27 led 2020 - Po, 30 bře 2020
Od 2 378 Kč
3. Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman BathKde Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Bath, Po, 27 led 2020 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 3 551 Kč
4. Hampton Court PalaceKde Hampton Court Palace, Ne, 26 led 2020 - Ne, 24 led 2021
Od 627 Kč
5. Majestic London TourKde Majestic London Tour, Ne, 26 led 2020 - So, 2 kvě 2020
Od 2 754 Kč
6. Stonehenge ExpressKde Stonehenge Express, Út, 28 led 2020 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 1 694 Kč
7. Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford and CotswoldsKde Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford and Cotswolds, Po, 27 led 2020 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 2 020 Kč
8. Inner Circle Access at Stonehenge with Oxford & WindsorKde Inner Circle Access at Stonehenge with Oxford & Windsor Castle, Po, 27 led 2020 - Po, 30 bře 2020
Od 4 202 Kč
9. Londýnský TowerKde Londýnský Tower , Ne, 26 led 2020 - Ne, 24 led 2021
Od 755 Kč
10. Velký Autobus Hop-On Hop-Off LondýnKde Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Ne, 26 led 2020 - Čt, 31 pro 2020
Od 658 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
- Enjoy a full day tour to three fascinating sights
- Visit Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world
- See the mysterious Stonehenge
- Experience the charming city of Oxford and all its sights
Visit Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford - all in one day
Our full day tour begins with a visit to Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. Windsor Castle has been home to the Royal Family for nearly 1,000 years, and is still the Queen's official residence today. Here you'll visit the magnificent State Apartments, explore the castle grounds and St. George's Chapel.
Next we visit the mysterious Stonehenge and we explore this amazing site. Stonehenge actually dates back almost 5,000 years and it's one of those sight you simpley must visit in your lifetime. No one knows why it was built, but it has been a place of worship, a Bronze burial ground and an astronomical clock.
We finish the tour by visiting the world’s most famous university in the beautiful city of Oxford. The university dates back to the 13th century and many famous people has attended the school including former President Bill Clinton and J.R.R. Tolkien. Here your guide will show you around and show you Christ Church College, The Bodlein Library and the Sheldonian Theatre.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Victoria Coach Station. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
When the tour is over, you'll be transported back to Victoria Coach Station.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 10 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-16. Children under 3 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- As a working royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for State ceremonies and official entertaining, and closures can occasionally occur at short notice. Please check opening arrangements by visiting the official website.
Fantastické: 4.5 – 10 reviews
Very nice trip, entertaining guide
"Very nice trip, interesting places, good organized. It would be fine to spend more time in Windsor or Oxford but if you have just one day this trip is a good choice. The guide was excellent (sorry to forgot his name, wearing grey suit and red shoes), provided a lot of information in amusing way and his English was very clear so I as a foreigner understood quite well."
"Hat alles super geklappt mit dem Bus und der Führung. In Oxford hätte mehr Zeit eingeplant werden müssen."
Luisa Ne, 3 lis 2019
Doba trvání: 10 hours
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford
16472 Buckingham Palace Rd Belgravia, London SW1W 9TP
Potřebujete pomoc? Lene Vám s radostí odpoví na Vaše dotazy