100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Kensington PalaceKde Kensington Palace, Ne, 26 led 2020 - Čt, 31 pro 2020
Od 459 Kč
2. Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman BathKde Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Bath, Po, 27 led 2020 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 3 551 Kč
3. Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and OxfordKde Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford, Po, 27 led 2020 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 2 020 Kč
4. Hampton Court PalaceKde Hampton Court Palace, Ne, 26 led 2020 - Ne, 24 led 2021
Od 627 Kč
5. Royal London Morning TourKde Royal London Morning Tour, Ne, 26 led 2020 - So, 2 kvě 2020
Od 1 085 Kč
6. Majestic London TourKde Majestic London Tour, Ne, 26 led 2020 - So, 2 kvě 2020
Od 2 754 Kč
7. Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford and CotswoldsKde Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford and Cotswolds, Po, 27 led 2020 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 2 020 Kč
8. Inner Circle Access at Stonehenge with Oxford & WindsorKde Inner Circle Access at Stonehenge with Oxford & Windsor Castle, Po, 27 led 2020 - Po, 30 bře 2020
Od 4 202 Kč
9. Londýnský TowerKde Londýnský Tower , Ne, 26 led 2020 - Ne, 24 led 2021
Od 755 Kč
10. Velký Autobus Hop-On Hop-Off LondýnKde Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Ne, 26 led 2020 - Čt, 31 pro 2020
Od 658 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
London, Windsor Castle and Hampton Court
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
This tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the wonderful Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married. This is also a magnificent opportunity to see many more of London’s most iconic landmarks such as: St Paul’s Cathedral, The London Eye, Big Ben, London’s newest building; The Shard, Tower of London and many many more.
Then we travel to Windsor Castle, which has been home to the Royal Family for 900 years, and is still an Official Residence of the Queen. We visit the magnificent State Apartments. We also have time to explore the castle grounds and St. George’s Chapel.
After Windsor Castle we are off to see the home of the Kings and Queens of Britain since the time of Henry VIII, Hampton Court Palace is one of the most famous visitor attractions in the country. Although perhaps best-known as a Tudor Palace, Hampton Court's magnificent buildings, world-famous gardens and priceless art collection continue to inspire visitors of all ages.
- The tour is in English
- The tickets will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after you have completed your reservation and your payment has been approved.
- The ticket is only valid on the date you book!
- Duration is about 10 hours
- Child prices: 3-16 years.
- Admission to Hampton Court Palace is included in the tour price. Tickets to Windsor Castle (not included in the price) can be purchased separately at the castle.
- No food or drinks are incl. in the price.
- Our London Highlights, Windsor Castle and Hampton Court tour starts and ends at Victoria Coach Station in London.