Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Přes 4000 nabídek ve 30 městech
100% bezpečný platební systém
Nákup na našich stránkách je naprosto bezpečný
Platba v Kč
Bez jakýchkoliv skrytých poplatků
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Muzeum Madame Tussaud v LondýněKde Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, Po, 18 lis 2019 - Út, 17 lis 2020
Od 736 Kč
2. 2 v 1: Madame Tussauds a Londýnské okoKde 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Út, 19 lis 2019 - Út, 17 lis 2020
Od 1 279 Kč
3. Harry Potter a prohlídka studia Warner Bros.Kde Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Čt, 21 lis 2019 - Ne, 26 led 2020
Od 2 294 Kč
4. Londýnské okoKde London Eye: Timed Ticket, Po, 18 lis 2019 - Út, 17 lis 2020
Od 797 Kč
5. 3 v 1 kombinace: Madame Tussauds, Londýnské oko a plavbaKde 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, Út, 19 lis 2019 - Út, 17 lis 2020
Od 1 369 Kč
6. Londýnský TowerKde Londýnský Tower , Po, 18 lis 2019 - So, 29 úno 2020
Od 639 Kč
7. Londýnské oko a plavbaKde London Eye & Cruise, Út, 19 lis 2019 - Út, 17 lis 2020
Od 905 Kč
8. Katedrály Sv. PavlaKde Katedrály Sv. Pavla, Po, 18 lis 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 574 Kč
9. MOŘSKÝ SVĚT Londýnské Akvárium: Přednostní vstupKde SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entrance, Po, 18 lis 2019 - Út, 17 lis 2020
Od 797 Kč
10. Londýnská kombinace 6 v 1Kde 6-in-1 London Combo, Út, 19 lis 2019 - Út, 17 lis 2020
Od 2 121 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Visit one of the few working royal palaces remaining in the world today, Buckingham Palace in the heart of London! The popular tourist attraction is often sold out long in advance, so make sure to book your tickets from home!
- Secure your entrance tickets to Buckingham Palace
- Choose the time slot that fits you
- Avoid the long lines with prebooked tickets
- Explore the Buckingham Palace State Rooms
- See the Royal Mews
- Free entrance for children under age 5
Co mohu očekávat?
Visit Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace serves as both the office and London residence of Her Majesty the Queen and it is one of the few working royal palaces remaining in the world today.
In July, August and September, when the palace is not being used in its official capacity, visitors can enjoy the State Rooms, which form the heart of the working palace - nineteen rooms, lavishly furnished with the finest treasures from the Royal Collection, including paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens, Poussin and Canaletto and some of the finest English and French furniture.
Visitors end their tour with a walk along the south side of the Palace garden, which splendid views of the west front of the Palace and the famous lake.
Jak to funguje?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to London.
How does it work?
Please exchange your e-ticket either at the Buckingham Palace Ticket Office or at the Royal Mews Entrance, depending on whether you have booked tickets for the Buckingham Palace State Rooms only, or if you have booked the combined tickets of Buckingham Palace State Rooms + Royal Mews. Please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your chosen admission time.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-16. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Please note that children under age 5 still need an e-ticket.
Fantastické: 4.5 – 86 reviews
Buckingham Palace - well worth a visit
"So glad we booked online before our trip. It just saved any hassles and standing in lines for hours. Buckingham Palace is a must to put on your agenda. With so much history and WOW factor we thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Must DO!!"
Mrs Julie Schmidt
"Our visit to Buckingham Palace was something we will not forget. Very well organised and ample time to take every detail in. Only problem was we had asked to visit the gardens and received an email back to tell us to check when we arrived in London, but it was then too late and should have been booked online at the same time as the visit to the interior of the Palace."
Julie, New lambton nsw
I am Titleless
"We had a lovely and comprehensive tour of the first two floors of an area of Buckingham Palace. The audio tapes gave us helpful reviews of the paintings and the rooms we were seeing and the pace was quite acceptable. The lines from pre tour to the finish moved along very well. Very well organized. Gift shop at the end was fun."
Gail, West vancouver, bc