100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Muzeum Madame Tussaud v LondýněKde Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, Ne, 26 led 2020 - Ne, 24 led 2021
Od 731 Kč
2. 2 v 1: Madame Tussauds a Londýnské okoKde 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Ne, 26 led 2020 - Ne, 24 led 2021
Od 1 210 Kč
3. Londýnské okoKde London Eye: Timed Ticket, Ne, 26 led 2020 - Ne, 24 led 2021
Od 792 Kč
4. Londýnské oko a plavbaKde London Eye & Cruise, Ne, 26 led 2020 - Ne, 24 led 2021
Od 899 Kč
5. 3 v 1 kombinace: Madame Tussauds, Londýnské oko a plavbaKde 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, Ne, 26 led 2020 - Ne, 24 led 2021
Od 1 314 Kč
6. MOŘSKÝ SVĚT Londýnské Akvárium: Přednostní vstupKde SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entrance, Ne, 26 led 2020 - Ne, 24 led 2021
Od 792 Kč
7. Londýnské kombo 6 v 1Kde 6-in-1 London Combo, Ne, 26 led 2020 - Ne, 24 led 2021
Od 2 020 Kč
8. Londýnský TowerKde Londýnský Tower , Ne, 26 led 2020 - Ne, 24 led 2021
Od 755 Kč
9. Madame Tussauds: Rodinné vstupenkyKde Madame Tussauds, Ne, 26 led 2020 - Ne, 24 led 2021
Od 1 003 Kč
10. 3 av 1: Madame Tussauds, Londýnské podzemí & Londýnské akvárium SEA LIFEKde 3-in-1 London Combo, Ne, 26 led 2020 - Ne, 24 led 2021
Od 1 486 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Visit one of the few working royal palaces remaining in the world today, Buckingham Palace in the heart of London! The popular tourist attraction is often sold out long in advance, so make sure to book your tickets from home!
- Secure your entrance tickets to Buckingham Palace
- Choose the time slot that fits you
- Avoid the long lines with prebooked tickets
- Explore the Buckingham Palace State Rooms
- See the Royal Mews
- Free entrance for children under age 5
Co mohu očekávat?
Visit Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace serves as both the office and London residence of Her Majesty the Queen and it is one of the few working royal palaces remaining in the world today.
In July, August and September, when the palace is not being used in its official capacity, visitors can enjoy the State Rooms, which form the heart of the working palace - nineteen rooms, lavishly furnished with the finest treasures from the Royal Collection, including paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens, Poussin and Canaletto and some of the finest English and French furniture.
Visitors end their tour with a walk along the south side of the Palace garden, which splendid views of the west front of the Palace and the famous lake.
Jak to funguje?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to London.
How does it work?
Please exchange your e-ticket either at the Buckingham Palace Ticket Office or at the Royal Mews Entrance, depending on whether you have booked tickets for the Buckingham Palace State Rooms only, or if you have booked the combined tickets of Buckingham Palace State Rooms + Royal Mews. Please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your chosen admission time.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-16. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Please note that children under age 5 still need an e-ticket.
Fantastické: 4.5 – 87 reviews
Buckingham Palace - well worth a visit
"So glad we booked online before our trip. It just saved any hassles and standing in lines for hours. Buckingham Palace is a must to put on your agenda. With so much history and WOW factor we thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Must DO!!"
Mrs Julie Schmidt
"Our visit to Buckingham Palace was something we will not forget. Very well organised and ample time to take every detail in. Only problem was we had asked to visit the gardens and received an email back to tell us to check when we arrived in London, but it was then too late and should have been booked online at the same time as the visit to the interior of the Palace."
Julie, New lambton nsw
I am Titleless
"We had a lovely and comprehensive tour of the first two floors of an area of Buckingham Palace. The audio tapes gave us helpful reviews of the paintings and the rooms we were seeing and the pace was quite acceptable. The lines from pre tour to the finish moved along very well. Very well organized. Gift shop at the end was fun."
Gail, West vancouver, bc