Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Přes 4000 nabídek ve 30 městech
100% bezpečný platební systém
Nákup na našich stránkách je naprosto bezpečný
Platba v Kč
Bez jakýchkoliv skrytých poplatků
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Westminster AbbeyKde Westminster Abbey, Po, 18 lis 2019 - Po, 2 bře 2020
Od 661 Kč
2. London by NightKde London by Night, Út, 19 lis 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 723 Kč
3. Royal London Morning TourKde Royal London Morning Tour, Po, 18 lis 2019 - Po, 2 bře 2020
Od 1 092 Kč
4. Majestic London TourKde Majestic London Tour, St, 20 lis 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 3 244 Kč
5. Muzeum Madame Tussaud v LondýněKde Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, Po, 18 lis 2019 - Út, 17 lis 2020
Od 736 Kč
6. 2 v 1: Madame Tussauds a Londýnské okoKde 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Út, 19 lis 2019 - Út, 17 lis 2020
Od 1 279 Kč
7. Harry Potter a prohlídka studia Warner Bros.Kde Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Čt, 21 lis 2019 - Ne, 26 led 2020
Od 2 294 Kč
8. Londýnské okoKde London Eye: Timed Ticket, Po, 18 lis 2019 - Út, 17 lis 2020
Od 797 Kč
9. 3 v 1 kombinace: Madame Tussauds, Londýnské oko a plavbaKde 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, Út, 19 lis 2019 - Út, 17 lis 2020
Od 1 369 Kč
10. Londýnský TowerKde Londýnský Tower , Po, 18 lis 2019 - So, 29 úno 2020
Od 639 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Churchill's War Rooms
Join us for a fascinating tour of the area of Westminster in London. Stroll around Westminster, visit the Churchill War Rooms and experience the original bunker exactly as it was left in 1945 and explore Churchills War Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Churchill's War Rooms & Museum
- Start your tour with a walking tour in the streets of Westminster
- See highlights such as Big Ben & Westminster Abbey
- Visit the Churchill War Museum & try the interactive exhibits
- Discover Churchill's War Rooms w. an audio guide
Experience Churchill's War Rooms & Museum
Your guided walking tour begins in the streets of Westminster. Here you'll see iconic London sites such as 10 Downing Street, Whitehall, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey.
Learn about life in London during the Blitz, the evacuation of the children to the countryside, food rationing, and living with bombing raids which devastated large parts of the city. Hear about how the government moved underground to be able to continue working, and how Winston Churchill would sometimes stand on the rooftops in Whitehall at night watching the bombs rain down on London.
Next, it’s time to head underground, down the steps to the wartime bunker of the Churchill War Rooms, where you’ll enjoy an audio-guided visit of the Churchill Museum.
The bunker is a unique piece of living history, an underground maze of rooms that once buzzed with secrets. Learn the true stories about what life was like for those who worked in these dark rooms during the tense days and nights of the Second World War.
At the Churchill Museum, you'll discover fascinating details and stories about Churchill's incredible life and legacy, and hear real audio of his inspiring wartime speeches. Using the museum’s rich interactive exhibits you can learn about Churchill’s private and public life.
Your tour ends with the a visit to the rest of the war rooms, preserved exactly as they were left the day the lights were switched off in 1945.
Wander for as long as you like before making your way out in your own time.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts Westminster station on Victoria Embankment. Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Churchill's War Rooms, where you are free to wander for as long as you like.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-14. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Please check calendar for date and time.