Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Přes 4000 nabídek ve 30 městech
100% bezpečný platební systém
Nákup na našich stránkách je naprosto bezpečný
Platba v Kč
Bez jakýchkoliv skrytých poplatků
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Stansted ExpressKde , Po, 18 lis 2019 - Po, 30 bře 2020
Od 593 Kč
2. Gatwick ExpressKde , Po, 18 lis 2019 - St, 29 led 2020
Od 610 Kč
3. Vlak Letiště GatwickKde , Po, 18 lis 2019 - St, 29 led 2020
Od 382 Kč
4. Heathrow ExpressKde , Po, 18 lis 2019 - Po, 30 bře 2020
Od 721 Kč
5. Stansted National Express CoachKde , Po, 18 lis 2019 - St, 29 led 2020
Od 354 Kč
6. Gatwick National Express CoachKde , Po, 18 lis 2019 - St, 29 led 2020
Od 326 Kč
7. Luton Airport ThameslinkKde , Po, 18 lis 2019 - St, 29 led 2020
Od 546 Kč
8. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus LondonKde The Original Tour, Po, 18 lis 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 1 147 Kč
9. Velký Autobus Hop-On Hop-Off LondýnKde Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Po, 18 lis 2019 - Út, 31 pro 2019
Od 662 Kč
10. Stonehenge ExpressKde Stonehenge Express, Čt, 21 lis 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 1 704 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Luton National Express Coach
Book your ticket to the National Express shuttle bus airport transfer and get into London cheap and fast!
- Enjoy the cheapest transfer from Luton to London
- Choose between many centrally located stops
- Enjoy frequent departures every 20-40 minutes
- Bring two suitcases and one item of hand luggage
Co mohu očekávat?
Choose between route A1 between Luton Airport and London Victoria Coach station or with route A2 between Luton Airport and Paddington Station. The buses run with frequent departures every hour and the journey time is only around 75 minutes.
Jak to funguje?
How do I get my ticket?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Luton Airport.
How does it work?
Please state the time slot in which you wish to take the coach when you book your ticket(s).
Once you arrive at the airport, present it to one of the National Express Staff at the retail locations who will then book you on the first available departure after your stated time.
Where does the bus stop?
There are two routes - A1 and A2, with different stops.
National Express route A1: Luton Airport - London Golders Green Finchley Road – London Golders Green - South Hampstead Finchley Road - London Lisson Grove Lord's Cricket Ground - Marylebone Baker Street Station – London Marylebone George Street - London Marble Arch Park Lane - London Victoria Rail Station - London Victoria Coach Station
National Express route A2: Luton Airport - Golders Green - Finchley Road - Baker Street - London Paddington
How long is my ticket valid?
A single ticket is only valid on the chosen date. A return ticket is valid for 1 month from the outbound travel date.
How much luggage can I bring on the coach?
You can take two 20 kg suitcases and an item of hand luggage per person.
How long is the journey time?
The journey time is approx. 75 minutes.
How often do the buses run?
The buses run every 20-40 minute.
- Routes are not interchangeable: your ticket(s) is valid only on the selected route.
- For travel to airport, please allow plenty of time before your scheduled flight. Exceptional traffic conditions, filled-up coaches and of course airport security can greatly alter your travel plan.- We recommend allowing at least 3 hours between your coach arrival time and scheduled flight departure.