100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Stansted ExpressKde , Ne, 26 led 2020 - So, 25 čec 2020
Od 605 Kč
2. Autobus Stansted National ExpressKde , Ne, 26 led 2020 - So, 25 čec 2020
Od 352 Kč
3. Gatwick ExpressKde , Ne, 26 led 2020 - So, 25 čec 2020
Od 607 Kč
4. Vlak Letiště GatwickKde , Ne, 26 led 2020 - So, 25 čec 2020
Od 389 Kč
5. Heathrow ExpressKde , Ne, 26 led 2020 - Ne, 31 kvě 2020
Od 693 Kč
6. Autobus Gatwick National ExpressKde , Ne, 26 led 2020 - So, 25 čec 2020
Od 324 Kč
7. Luton Airport ThameslinkKde , Ne, 26 led 2020 - So, 25 čec 2020
Od 558 Kč
8. Velký Autobus Hop-On Hop-Off LondýnKde Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Ne, 26 led 2020 - Čt, 31 pro 2020
Od 658 Kč
9. London Explorer PassKde , Ne, 26 led 2020 - So, 23 led 2021
Od 2 218 Kč
10. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus LondonKde The Original Tour, Ne, 26 led 2020 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 1 140 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Luton National Express Coach
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Book your ticket to the National Express shuttle bus airport transfer and get into London cheap and fast!
- Enjoy the cheapest transfer from Luton to London
- Choose between many centrally located stops
- Enjoy frequent departures every 20-40 minutes
- Bring two suitcases and one item of hand luggage
Co mohu očekávat?
Choose between route A1 between Luton Airport and London Victoria Coach station or with route A2 between Luton Airport and Paddington Station. The buses run with frequent departures every hour and the journey time is only around 75 minutes.
Jak to funguje?
How do I get my ticket?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Luton Airport.
How does it work?
Please state the time slot in which you wish to take the coach when you book your ticket(s).
Once you arrive at the airport, present it to one of the National Express Staff at the retail locations who will then book you on the first available departure after your stated time.
Where does the bus stop?
There are two routes - A1 and A2, with different stops.
National Express route A1: Luton Airport - London Golders Green Finchley Road – London Golders Green - South Hampstead Finchley Road - London Lisson Grove Lord's Cricket Ground - Marylebone Baker Street Station – London Marylebone George Street - London Marble Arch Park Lane - London Victoria Rail Station - London Victoria Coach Station
National Express route A2: Luton Airport - Golders Green - Finchley Road - Baker Street - London Paddington
How long is my ticket valid?
A single ticket is only valid on the chosen date. A return ticket is valid for 1 month from the outbound travel date.
How much luggage can I bring on the coach?
You can take two 20 kg suitcases and an item of hand luggage per person.
How long is the journey time?
The journey time is approx. 75 minutes.
How often do the buses run?
The buses run every 20-40 minute.
- Routes are not interchangeable: your ticket(s) is valid only on the selected route.
- For travel to airport, please allow plenty of time before your scheduled flight. Exceptional traffic conditions, filled-up coaches and of course airport security can greatly alter your travel plan.- We recommend allowing at least 3 hours between your coach arrival time and scheduled flight departure.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-15. Children under age 3 are free.